1. Acceptance of Terms
Each time you use or get access to this web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and as amended from time to time with or without notice to you. In addition, if you are using a particular service on or through this web site, you will be subject to any rules or guidelines applicable to those services and they shall be incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
2. Service Description
Gopien.com currently provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including, various communications tools, forums, shopping services, and personalized content its network of properties (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Gopien.com to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from Gopien.com, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Gopien.com Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of Gopien.com membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Gopien.com properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Gopien.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (are at least 18 years old) and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Uganda or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"), (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete and (c) agree to create only one account per person. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Gopien.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Gopien.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
4. Account Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Gopien.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Gopien.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 4.
5. User Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Gopien.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Gopien.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Gopien.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
• (a) link to, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is adult in nature, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• (b) harm minors in any way;
• (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Gopien.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• (d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
• (e) link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• (f) link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
• (g) link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
• (h) link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• (i) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
• (j) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
• (k) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
• (l) "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
• (m) collect or store personal data about other users.
• (n) attempt to falsify traffic in order to earn revenue, not limited to using automated 'computer' traffic, disguising traffic through anonymous proxy servers, 'hiding' the Service through any method.
• (o) register more than one account per person, except when one is a Publisher account and one is an Advertiser account. If a publisher is found to have referred themselves, the referral commission will be forfeited.
• (p) offer any form of incentive to users who click on an Gopien.com link, not limited to points/bonus/money/gifts/traffic or link exchange.
You acknowledge that Gopien.com may OR MAY NOT pre-screen Content, but that Gopien.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to PRE-SCREEN, refuse, or move any Content (or Account) that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Gopien.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or Accounts that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content or Accounts, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content or Accounts created by Gopien.com or submitted to Gopien.com, including without limitation information in Gopien.com message boards, and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Gopien.com may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Gopien.com, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Gopien.com and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
6. Submitted Content
Gopien.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Gopien.com the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of Gopien.com, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific Service which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Gopien.com removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible area of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Gopien.com removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of Gopien.com that are intended by Gopien.com to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include Gopien.com news and resources that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include portions of Gopien.com that are limited to members, Gopien.com services intended for private communication such as private messages, or areas off of Gopien.com such as portions of World Wide Web sites that are accessible through via hypertext or other links but are not hosted or served by Gopien.com.
GOPIEN encourage our Freelancers/Sellers and Buyers to try and resolve any disagreements between themselves. However, should that not be possible GOPIEN Customer Services can provide Dispute resolution.
A Dispute can be raised:
• by the Freelancer/Sellers manually after a Buyer has rejected an invoice;
Disputes are available to Freelancers that have qualified as trusted members of the GOPIEN community.
For Invoice Disputes specifically, the amounts taken into consideration for the Dispute are the lower of the escrow balance or invoice amount.
GOPIEN may reach out to both parties in order to mediate and try and bring the Dispute to resolution.
GOPIEN will aim to make a resolution decision on behalf of both parties within seven (7) days. If a mutual resolution has already been agreed between both parties on the workstream, then the dispute will either be cancelled or resolved in line with the mutual agreement.
In the event of having to make a resolution decision, GOPIEN will use only the communication in the chat message system as sole evidence, and consider:
• if both parties are acting in good faith and have tried to resolve the issue between themselves before contacting us, including at least a second attempt made between both parties to complete or rectify the project;
• if the product/service was delivered (or the milestone was met, if the Dispute is for a milestone payment) in accordance with the terms in Section 3;
• for Disputes concerning the quality of the work delivered: GOPIEN will consider whether the Freelancer/Seller has met general quality standards. Assessments on quality i) down to perceived taste, or ii) requiring specialist technical or subject matter expertise, will not form part of the resolution decision;
• if the Buyer and Freelancer/Seller have complied with these terms and conditions.
• In the event of having to make a resolution decision on behalf of the parties, GOPIEN will notify both parties within fourteen (14) days of the Dispute. The disputed funds shall be dealt with in accordance with the resolution decision and these terms and conditions. Our involvement with the Dispute ends once the resolution in relation to the Dispute has been communicated
Users agree and accept that any payments and/or other actions made by GOPIEN in accordance with the resolution decision of a Dispute are made in good faith and Users shall have no cause of action against GOPIEN (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in respect of the resolution decision or any such actions or payments made pursuant to it. Users further agree and accept that they have no right to seek to hold GOPIEN liable for a Buyer or Freelancer/Seller’s alleged actions or failures.
Gopien acts as an Agent of Payment between the Buyer and Freelancer/seller. In return for full invoice payment by the Buyer for the product/service, Gopien agrees to discharge the Buyers obligations relating to debts owed to the Freelancer under this agreement. Gopien agrees to make such funds available to the seller/Freelancer available balance the moment buyer approve delivery of service/product, subject to fraud an AML procedures. Freelancers/sellers are then able to withdraw those funds subject to the setting up of a valid withdrawal account. Gopien takes its obligations to prevent fraud and money laundering seriously and reserves the right to delay payments to Freelancers/sellers if fraud or money laundering is suspected.All payments for work completed must go via Gopien unless Gopien has given its express written permission otherwise in relation to a specific payment or invoice; attempts to pay outside of Gopien will lead to sanctions not limited to immediate account suspension. Users must immediately report to Gopien any offers to pay outside of Gopien made by their Buyer or Freelancer/seller
8.1 For services, the Freelancer/Seller must not request a release of funds from the Escrow Account prior to service completion or product delivery; the purpose of funds being held in the Escrow Account is to provide the Freelancer/Seller with the security needed for them to undertake the work. Buyers must report such cases immediately. In such cases the Freelancer/Seller's account may be temporarily or permanently suspended.
Regular payments may be made utilizing the Auto Pay feature. GOPIEN provides this facility solely to simplify the payment process. Use of this facility does not alter the nature of the relationship between GOPIEN and its Users or between Buyers and Freelancers/Sellers.
All payments between Buyer and Seller/Freelancer must be processed through GOPIEN, both for product/service sourced on GOPIEN and for any follow-on work between the Buyer and Freelancer/Seller, either for the same service/product or another. A Freelancer/Seller may seek express written permission from GOPIEN to allow payment by alternative means for a specific invoice or payment if the Freelancer/Seller intends to issue proceedings or pursue legal action against the Buyer.
Payment (or attempt of) outside of GOPIEN is a breach of these terms and conditions unless the prior express written consent of GOPIEN has been obtained. Such payment (or attempt of) and will lead to temporary and/ or permanent suspension of the Buyer and/ or Freelancer/Seller's account. The Freelancer/Seller will be liable for any loss of business and legal expenses that GOPIEN may incur in recovering it. GOPIEN reserve the right to sanction funds held in the Freelancer/Seller's Account in order to recover lost fees. Moreover, GOPIEN will not mediate any Disputes or be liable to either the Buyer or Freelancer/seller's loss of business as a result of violation of this clause. Users must report attempts or offers to make payment outside of GOPIEN by their Buyer or Freelancer/Seller to GOPIEN immediately.
Payments by Buyers are routinely checked by GOPIEN for fraud prevention purposes, before any payments are released to the Freelancer/Seller. GOPIEN aim to process these payments and credit funds to the Freelancer/Seller's GOPIEN User Account wallet within three (3) working days, however GOPIEN reserve the right to take up to ten (10) working days.
To withdraw funds from their GOPIEN User Account, a Freelancer/Seller needs to request a withdrawal on an authorized withdrawal account. An authorized withdrawal account can be either:
a) a bank account under the user's name as registered on his profile
b) a Paypal account with the same name and email address as registered on the user's profile
c) a mobile money account with the same name as registered on the user's profile and an email address that has been verified by the user
GOPIEN process payments daily and will send the money to the Freelancer/Seller via their selected payment preference. Once GOPIEN has processed payments, they are then subject to timescales imposed by the banking clearing system in each country
For security reasons, GOPIEN reserves the right to request additional information from Buyers and Freelancers/Seller, including original documents, and to verify documents with issuing institutions. Therefore, we reserve the right to request the following proofs of identity:
• a copy of a Government issued ID (Passport, Driver's License or National ID Card);
• a copy of a recent utility bill showing your name and address (less than 3 months old);
For credit/debit card users (one of the following):
• a copy of the front and back of the card used. For Security Compliance we recommend that you blank out the central 8 digits of the card number digits, and the last three digits from the number on the back;
• Credit or Debit Card Bank Statement of the card used on your GOPIEN User account (less than 3 months old). For Security Compliance you must blank out the central 8 digits of the card number digits;
For PayPal users:
• PayPal Account statement showing your PayPal registered name, email address and verification status along with any relevant transactions.
For international Bank transfers, credit to the beneficiary may be delayed by factors such as local bank holidays, delays by an intermediary bank or other local conditions. Please note that some countries have been designated as “slow-to-pay” countries, and transfers made to those countries may take several days or even weeks in crediting the receiving account.
9. Protection for Buyers
Gopien gives buyer full control over purchased goods and services on the platform. This means, when buyer make a payment for any product, seller does not get paid until buyer has approved delivery of a product or service.
Additionally, when seller deliver, buyer has the right to approve delivery or cancel and request for a refund if the quality of product or service is not as expected.
But the refund will be less 13% of total amount paid including the transaction fees. The 13% covers transaction costs, platform charges and referrers’ commissions.We therefore, advice buyers to always first communicate and agree with seller through the chat message system before making a payment. The chat message system helps both the buyer and seller to have a history of the conversations made before the buyer decided to make a payment for a product or service and also helps us to decide on who is right or wrong between the buyer/seller
All Sellers/Freelancers on Gopien must strive to deliver a high standard of work and products, appropriately meeting their Buyer's needs.
Specifically, Freelancers/Sellers must ensure that all deliverables are:
a) error free;
b) fully address each of the Buyer's defined requirements;
c) are a complete set of deliverables as defined in the Offer description or as agreed in the WorkStream as part of the requirements during negotiations;
d) and, for Offers, are of a standard consistent with the level of expertise indicated on the Freelancer/Seller's item details page.
10. Featured product/service Fee
GOPIEN shall make available upon an optional fee of $10 per month, a Featured product/service. Said fee will not be refundable and includes the time and effort spent by our team to review these products/services, ensure they're suitable to be featured and given high levels of exposure on GOPIEN.
If there are no advertisers on the Service for your traffic demographics then a 'default' advertisement will be shown. Default advertisements are not paid for by Gopien.com.
12. Service URLs
Gopien.com will not remove any 'URLs' associated with your account, unless one of the Terms and Conditions stated is broken.
You agree to indemnify and hold Gopien.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
14. No resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your Gopien.com I.D.), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
15. Modification of Service
Gopien.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Gopien.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Gopien.com may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Gopien.com account and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, and (f) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your Gopien.com account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to Gopien.com message boards, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Gopien.com ' sole discretion and that Gopien.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
17.The heavy but important bits:
The Buyer and Freelancer/Seller decide on the type of product, /service, Hourly, daily, monthly or fixed price. They determine the terms and conditions of “products/projects”, including deliverables, any specific requirements, and for “product/projects” the price, directly between them. The Buyer and Seller/Freelancer create a direct service contract between themselves and GOPIEN are not party to that contract ('the Service/purchase Contract').
Subject to this being varied as part of the Service/purchase Contract, ownership in and to any materials and or deliverables arising from a project/product and any intellectual property rights therein, will be assigned to the Buyer upon successful payment to the Freelancer/Seller. If the Buyer and Freelancer/Seller wish to include any special terms of the contract (for example, in relation to the ownership of the product or work produced, ownership of intellectual property rights or special rights of termination), the Buyer and Freelancer/Seller should negotiate and document these terms in the project/purchase period
Subject to variation in the Service/purchase Contract, the terms and conditions of each service/product purchase shall be deemed to incorporate a term that in consideration of the fee paid for the service/product the Freelancer/Seller thereby assigns to the Buyer absolutely with full title guarantee the following rights throughout the world:
a) the entire copyright and all other rights in the nature of copyright subsisting in the service
b) any database right subsisting in the project and
c) all other rights in the project of whatever nature, whether now known or created in the future, to which the Freelancer/Seller is now, or at any time after the date of Commencement of the project may be, entitled by virtue of the laws in force in the USA and in any other part of the world,
in each case for the whole term including any renewals, reversions, replacements, revivals and extensions and together with all related rights and powers arising or accrued, including the right to bring, make, oppose, defend, appeal and obtain relief (and to retain any damages recovered) in respect of any infringement, or any other cause of action arising from ownership, of any of these assigned rights, whether occurring before, on, or after the date of Commencement of the project.
You promise that:
a) you are able to pay for the services/product if you are a Buyer and perform the services if you are a Freelancer/Seller;
b) you are not in breach of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or obligations to any other person;
c) you have made and will make all required legal and tax filings. If relevant, you will file all necessary legal documentation relating to your self-employment required by any governmental body, and pay all applicable taxes including without limitation PAYE or other income tax and national insurance;
d) you shall not (and shall not permit) any third party to either take any action or upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content, project, or Proposal on or through the services GOPIEN provide, including without limitation any User Content, that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Gopien.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. Gopien.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
4. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Gopien.com OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
5. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE -- DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
19. Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Gopien.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Gopien.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
20. All countries are currently accepted for an account on Gopien.com with the exception of Iran, due to regulations by our bank.
Please report any violations of these Terms & Conditions to the contact form.
19. Gopien.com Corporate Logo Guidelines
The Gopien.com corporate logo is the most visible and recognizable expression of the Gopien.com brand. We understand and appreciate that outside parties may want to show affiliation with Gopien.com . However, use of the corporate logo to imply affiliation with or endorsement by Gopien.com without express written permission from Gopien.com is strictly prohibited.
On this page are the limited circumstances under which third parties may use the Gopien.com logo. The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify Gopien.com, or Gopien.com products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
Third parties may only use the logo without a license only in advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with Gopien.com.
Do not use the Gopien.com corporate logo in products or other business services for which a formal license is required.
Do not modify or alter the logo or use it in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Gopien.com, or in a way that confuses Gopien.com with another brand. Use our official and unmodified Gopien.com circle with the letter "S" in it to represent Gopien.com.
Gopien.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in Gopien.com sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines or might otherwise impair Gopien.com rights in the logo. Gopien.com further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.
To request our official Gopien.com logo please send an email to:email@example.com